10 FILIPINO PROBLEMS

Thursday, July 07, 2016


It has been almost a week since I arrived from the Philippines. It is now 2:30 as I write this blog entry. Hahahaha it's almost a week for being nocturnal.

There are so much stuff that I think of about the Philippines. I miss it a lot. I miss everything. Except for the following:

1. Stray Dogs
Eveytime my cousins and I go for a walk, we see at least 20 dogs walking around the streets. I say it's not cute because when they start chasing you and bite you, well what's the problem now? You may have rabies.

2. Smelly Streets
Ok. Not like vendors selling food along the street, but I'm talking about suers!
Suers in the Philippines needs to be rescued.

3. Aggressive Drivers
Roads are very narrow, please slow down! And... Use your low beam lights because whenever you're passing someone, you're high beam lights passes through the windshield and through the back window. It's dangerous, you can get someone blind. Also, don't use your high beam lights, fog lights and parking lights all at once while you drive, it doesn't make you cool. It makes you even more stupid.

4. Food Smacking
I've been to several types of restaurants during my stay in the Philippines. People, when you eat, please close your mouth. Thanks. 

5. Nosy People
Mind your own business. Don't look at someone's phone while you're on a jeepney!

6. Give Way
When a person tries to cross the street, please give way. In fact, I almost got run over by a car. Hahahaha I cursed and yelled at him. Shame on that driver for honking at me! I was on the pedestrian lane!

7. Loud @$$ Market
So my cousin and I went to a wet market to buy some ingredients for the food that I was craving for. Stores were closing so we don't have any choice. People were screaming prices! Wow! I can see the prices with my own naked eyes written on those cardboards! Yes, I know the prices! No need to yell them at me.

8. People are not Courteous 
I am used on saying "thank you" whenever someone hands me something either small or big. Please learn on how to say "you're welcome" because I get offended when you don't reply back.

Learn how to say "Thank you" every time someone hands you something. Because the person that handed you something might not gift you the next time because you did not say thank you.

9. Traffic (Manila)
People, it is one way! Why is the road still congested? 

10. Annoying Sales Associate/Security
Don't get my attention whenever I shop. Don't follow me around, I am not a shoplifter! I will call your attention when I needed help. And don't you dare roll your eyes at me. xD Thank you! 

Why does security always touch my back, hips, legs and sometimes my butt whenever I enter a building or a mall? Why do they use those sticks and poke it inside my bag? Does the stick detect some sort of bombs and/or drugs? 

~~~
Ok. Ok.
Now you're thinking if I'm serious. Yes I am serious. Forgive my language though. Hahahahaha. These are my top ten.
These are just some of the major problems that I experienced during my stay in the Philippines. I hope most of them improve as the years go by. 

x,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe