THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 01

Sunday, December 27, 2015


It's page 361 of 365, we are slowly approaching the New Years! Anyway, how was your holiday? Did you like your presents? If you would ask me, yes, I had a good one. I am going to miss those lanterns on the streets and brown paper packages tied up with strings under the Christmas tree. This is my first "official" Sunday Currently that I discovered from Ms. Maine Mendoza a.k.a. Yaya Dub What's your plan for the New Years?

CURRENTLY

Reading
MMFF 2015 Box Office results. I knew that 'My Bebe Love: Kilig Pa More' would top the results. 

Writing
The Sunday Currently vol. 1

Listening
When We Were Young by Adele
I am actually singing it right now. Hahaha

Thinking
I am thinking about what would happen on the first day of school this January. My schedule is going to change. Well, just one period would change. I feel like I would struggle to this class and currently thinking the worst while in it.

Smelling
The smell of fresh Christmas tree; it smells like mint and cinnamon that I can't describe.

Wishing
For the best on 2016. The fam is planning on something big this year. So I hope it works out! 🙏

Hoping
To redeem my Christmas gift from my dad. 😂

Wearing
My sleepwear! What else? It's 15:46 now.

Loving
Adele's and Justin Bieber's new album!
"Adele 25"

"Purpose by Justine Bieber"


Wanting
Red Velvet Cake!

Needing
To study for my driving test. Gotta drive soon! 

Feeling
Cold and Cozy

I hope you had a great weekend! Have a great 2016! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe