10 TYPES OF STUDENTS

Monday, December 28, 2015

It's winter break, and I know that a lot of you are just at home right now chilling in your bed/couch. Since most of us are... unfortunately still attending school, I'm sure that you're going to relate on these different types of students.




1. The Bossy One
I know that at least in one or two of your classes have this person. They are the ones who talk trash about something, but in reality, they have no good for anyone. They feel like they are superior and stuck up against everyone. They are the ones who don't talk to someone who is not in his or her level.

2. The Tortoise 
I hate to admit it, but this is me in school.
I remember the time when I smashed a test tube rack filled with test tubes with my backpack. Luckily, none of them broke. 
They are the ones who carries a big backpack on his/her back like a tortoise. They are the ones who carries all their books, papers and all necessities such as white-out, tape, ruler, scissors and etc. that they will need in each class

3. Mr. I Have Nothing
They have no equipment at all times. They would "borrow" your stuff but never give back.

4. Mr. Supplies
This is me in school again.
They are the ones who have lots of school supplies with them. They are a huge life saver for Mr. I Have Nothing. 

One time, a classmate didn't have anything to write with. I made a choice to let him borrow one of my favourite pens. To be honest, the pen that I let the person borrow was an expensive one. I have two classes with the person; at the beginning and at the end of school. The person did not gave my pen back because I assumed he doesn't have a tool to write with. At the end of the day, the person have not given my pen back. The next day, the same person approached me and asked for a pen. I told the person that I gave you a pen yesterday. 
"Sorry but, I don't have it." The person replied
I opened the person's bag and it surprised me because there were a lot of pens in there. (Was the person a pen collector?)
I asked him/her why don't he/she get one from the bag?
"I'm too lazy." He replied.

After that all, I went to a local store and bought cheap pens like those BIC pens for me to give when a person asks a pen the next time.

5. The Music Lover
They are the ones who always have their headphones on. During a test, they will be confused why a lot of their peers are looking at them, it is because their music is too loud. 

6. The Sleepy Head
They are the ones who always sleep in class especially during lectures. No wonder why they fail a class.

7. The Artsy One
They are the ones that would always look nice, tumblr-y and fashionable.

8. The Teacher's Pet
They are the ones who would always talk to their teachers about something. They would try to act like they were bestfriends with the teacher to raise their grade up.

9. Mr. Try Hard
They are the ones who always try their best but always fail at the end. They do too much that isn't even necessary to do.

Lastly...

10. The Perfectionist
Again, this is defenitely me in school.
My friends and teachers would always tell me that I am a prefectionist because on how I handle my job. They describe me as neat, organised and responsible. 

Perfectionists are the ones that wanted everything to be perfect. Even though their work looks good for others, it still does not look good for them.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe