15 THINGS I LEARNED FROM 2015

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


This will be the last blog post for 2015, I am going to miss this year! Yearly, we all have to move on to a new book in life. Daily, we count each day and say that it is "Page 365 of 365" on any social media platforms. This is a new book that we are about to see! I hope that we all have a beautiful, fantastic and a successful one. 

In the year 2015, this is a list that I made from what I learned this year.

1. I Don't Care What Other People Say
Many people judge other people based on how they look or by their appearance. If you give them attention, you're the loser. Attention is what they wanted.

2. Don't Hate On Someone
I realised that hating on someone is not worth it. Don't spend time on those people that does not care about you.

3. Don't Get Cocky
When someone compliments you, make sure that you wont say "Yes, I know."
Remind yourself that you are not the King/Queen of the universe. Indeed, tell them that they're wrong; push the compliment like they don't mean that. Be shy at first. Don't show them that you're perfect because you're not. Just say thank you... That's it.

4. Value Every Person In Your Life
As I left my homeland, my friends and some of my cousins/relatives are slowly coming out of my life. This is so sad because I am not on facebook anymore and I feel like that is the only way that we can communicate with each other. After almost four years, I wanted to talk to them so much because I miss them. It is because of school. I am shy that reaching out to them is not the best way. It's awkward if I send them a message, though I haven't talked to them for years. Coming back to the mainland would not be easy for me. The way how we used to talk would never be the same again. I don't even know how to approach them the next time I see them. Never lose communications to those people around you.

5. Don't Stress so Much
Do your best in everything. I don't know how to explain this. It's basically self explanatory.

6. Make Goals
Goals. Not goals like friendship goals or relationship goals. I mean setting a goal for your own good.

7. Don't Procrastinate
Make a list or an agenda on what you need to do. Make good use of time.

8. Always Wear A Seat Belt
You know, life is very precious and so are you.

9. Be Unique
Don't let anyone influence you that easy. Don't try to fit in with your friends or those people that surrounds you. Go to a different path that is better than the path that they took. Don't be ambitious and don't act like your whole life is planned out. I am so tired of those people that just wanna smoke, drink and party all night because that's not what I'm about. I need to be surrounded by people who are about, what I am about. 

10. Use Your Voice
As a newbie here in America, I've been really quiet in school. I use to not share my opinions in class and don't participate. People hate me because I don't participate nor ask questions, but still get better grades than them. 
I try to speak up not until my junior year. It has been really hard for me to be confident on who I am talking to especially to the whole class. Before, I use to think before I speak; Now, I speak when I think.

11. Addiction
I am really addicted to crunchy food. I don't know why, maybe because of the therapeutic sound when I bite crunchy food.

12. I Am A Fan
I have not been a fan of someone ever since. If you circumvent through my social media accounts, you would know. I mean... I am not an avid/crazy fan of them, I just really admire them. They are not only ones that I watch. I also watch different ones from their different shows.

13. Do What Makes You Happy
Gotta go my own way

14. Mom Is Always Right
You know, when my mom is cold, that means that I am cold. So I am forced to wear a sweater.
When your mom tells you to bring a sweater but you dont bring a sweater, but then as soon as you step outside of the car, you are freezing because you did not bring a sweater. Now you're mom will get mad and talk a lot.

15. Sushi
Ha! If you think that I like sushi... No, I don't like sushi. I think sushi is scary looking. Well, it's sad looking. It's uncooked fish!!!


__________________
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT 2016!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe