THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 02

Sunday, January 17, 2016




Hey there! It's page 17 of 366, this is my first blog entry for 2016; how cool is that? Well, not that cool. Many things happened as I kick off the year with— obviously, school. This is my last semester in high and right before I graduate! There's a lot of pressure that is going on with me especially that I am waiting with the colleges' responses whether I got accepted or not. Now, I have to apply to many scholarships as I can; you know, college is pretty expensive in America. I might go back to the Philippines to finish my studies. Hhhmmm, it may or may not be a good idea though— flying to two countries back and forth until I finish my degree. Let's see the decision this March or April and if I am graduating on June or not; I hope I do graduate though. hahahaha

CURRENTLY


Reading
I am reading through Saint Louis University's College Entrance Exam online. Unfortunately, I could not find one. Maybe it is blocked in America?

Writing
The Sunday Currently vol. 2

Listening
I know what you did last summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

Thinking
I am thinking if I would ever get money for college or not? I feel like I took AP and Honors classes for no reason if I am most likely going to end up to a community college. 

Smelling
Well I just finished my Starbucks drink.

Wishing
To achieve what my family is currently planning. It is something big for me, it jas been a while. *smirk*

Hoping
To graduate this year and for a successful college career ahead of me. 

Wearing
My sleepwear!

Loving
I don't know why but I am kinda loving new and upcoming youtubers. I like the way how they edit stuff. I see that they put a lot of efforts on their videos and I think that they deserve attention to the whole youtube community. Some youtube stars who has reached millions of subscribers are gradually excerting a very minimum amount of effort on their videos. They feel that they dont need to put effort on their videos because they know that they will not lose their fans no matter what. You know, since yesterday, I started to unsubscribe to tons of youtube stars who doesn't really care about their career anymore because they think that they've achieved something. Instead, I subscribed to new youtubers that put effort on their videos that I enjoy watching. They are the ones that think through their videos. They don't just put up a Q&A video at random because they ran out of video ideas. 

Wanting
Churros Churros Churros!

Needing
To apply for more scholarships

Feeling
Cold! It's freakin' freezing in here! 



I hope you guys have a great three day weekend! Have a great January! Always smile :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe