SUMPTUOUS SHOPPING

Sunday, April 03, 2016


Today is my cousin's birthday. His family invited my cousin and I to go on a little roadtrip to Livermore. Their original plan was to eat lunch as my cousin's birthday celebration and go back home. Plans have changed and we ate lunch then went straight to shopping. Funny— because I was not prepared that we are going to shop in such a high class/premium outlet. I did not have money so I have to contain myself not to go to luxurious shops at every angle that my eyes sees... Eeeeeh, I still went inside luxurious stores but didn't but anything. Hahahahahaha

I haven't been to this place since 2012. Back then, it only had Prada as the only luxury store and 12 other different stores. Now, it is even bigger. I still remember looking through Prada's bags and taking a picture infront of the store. It was an awesome experience for me because I have never been to a Prada store before. Looking back at the place and reminiscing the time was really amazing. I was just too shy to ask for the bags' prices because I did not have my money with me. 

A couple of hours later, I suddenly got thirsty! I felt the thirst as if I was going to faint infront of these rich people. I went through like 8 vending machines and all of the water bottles were sold out. Several minutes later, I had to drink from a water fountain. I know that it may be not safe, but I was really thirsty. I didn't want to drink soda so I have to choose Minute Maid Lemonade, it was sold out. Powerade was also sold out so I have to drink Sprite! Poor me...

(This is/was on my snapchat story)

We went to Oakland China Town— oh boy, this place was not similar from San Francisco's China Town that we went two months ago. It was pretty small, I felt like it was just one street.

After Chinatown, we ate at Jollibee for a snack. We went home to eat dinner.

List of Stores that I went to (in order):
• Starbucks Coffee
• Abercrombie & Fitch
• Hollister
• Barney's New York
• Calvin Klein
• Guess
• Lacoste
• GAP
• Banana Republic
• Disney Store
• Kate Spade
• True Religion
• UGG Australia
• Swarovski
• Shoe Palace
• Timberland
• Nike
• Prada
• Coach
• Micheal Kors
• Godiva Chocolatier 
• Burberry
• Jimmy Choo
• Versace
• Gucci (have to wait in line)
• Tory Burch

______

Disclaimer: This blog post is NOT sponsored.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe