A LIFE UPDATE

Sunday, April 17, 2016


Hello everyone!

I would like you guys to know that there will be no blog posts and no instagram updates for the next six weeks. Therefore, I will still be active on my Instagram interactions, Twitter and Snapchat. 

The reason why, is because this is my final year in High School. I have to persevere up to the last few weeks of my high school career. I wanted to graduate with no hassle and just go through college easily without taking summer classes. This is very important because I've been working hard for the past few years, and of course, it will be unpleasant if all of those hard work will go to waste. 

Last week, I went through four scholarship interview with different time and date. It was really stressful for me because I didn't know what kind of questions they are going to ask. I looked up different questions and answers online to be prepared. I finally finished my scholarship interviews yesterday, it was the biggest scholarship— and I believe that I did my best. If by any chance that I do not win any, I will just take it and think that maybe some other person deserves or needs it more than me. It is all fair game.

For the next few weeks, I know that it would me ridiculous schedule for me because I have a Senior Project (28 Pages), English Essay (10 Pages), Psychology Project and Presentation, AP Statistics Project with Essay, AP Testings and Finals all lined up! 

I have a lot to do!
How about you? Do you have any priorities in life? 
See you later!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe