I'M BACK, PHILIPPINES!

Monday, June 20, 2016

It starts here...

[June 09, 2016: 4AM]
Finally! Many months have past, and I can finally say that I am back here in the Philippines! This day has been highlighted on my calendar for eight months (since October if you reckon). I haven't been in the Philippines for almost four years since I left for the United States. 


Live Map of our flight 


[June 10, 2016: 2PM]
I was present when Pinoy Big Brother hosted auditions for their next season at Robinson's Place, Calasiao. Unfortunately, I did not audition this time. It was crazy! A lot of people were there! 

Note: PBB Staff(s) announced that they are searching for the next boy band.


x,
rj





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe