MEMORIES LAST FOREVER

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I had been living in Pangasinan for almost my entire life. I never thought of going to Hundred Islands until high school. But then I thought of going to Bolinao since not a lot of people knew about the place. 


*** I am currently writing this entry at the exact same room during my childhood here in Dagupan City.***

Most of my cousins have not been to Bolinao so I also thought of going there instead of choosing Hundred Islands. The "oldies" were whining about the travel time but I still kept my head up and was determined to step on this place.

As we arrive the island, I knew that a part of my family was not happy of the place. I was quite disappointed because I thought that they'd be forgiving and supportive on whatever itineraries I choose are always good for them. I was overwhelmed as I swim through ocean with my cousins. I was worried if the family liked the place or not. I was ashamed to say sorry to them.

Or... Maybe I'm just overthinking? Aside from that, I enjoyed the place.






Day 181 of 366

June 29th 2012 
was the day I left for the United States
now I'm here in the Philippines! 😄

Happy Four Years!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe