10 THINGS TO DO WHILE FLYING

Friday, July 15, 2016


I've just came back from the Philippines, and the travel time was about 10-16 hours excluding stops from San Francisco. Traveling to the Philippines is quite exhausting especially if you're placed in the economy section. On our way to the Philippines, we we're seated just behind business class so we also kinda felt that we're a part of them. Hahahahahaha. We had big entertainment systems, two windows beside me, and our leg room was suprisingly big that we have the capability  on stretching our legs and even lay down on the floor. Throughout the sixteen hour flight, I was quite bored. I slept the entire flight. Well, I also ate the food given to me. 
So that you won't get bored during your flight, here are some of the things that you may or may have not thought of doing while flying:

1. Watch Movies
Obviously, you wanted to watch some movies to keep you entertained. Watch some movies directly from your entertainment system. During my flight to the Philippines, I watched Paper Towns, Fifth Wave, Titanic, Dead Pool and Daddy's Home. While returning to the Philippines, I watched Neighbours 2, Jurassic World and That thing called Tadhana.

2. Play Video Games
I actually brought my iPad with me just to play video games during my flight. I chose Plants VS. Zombies since it has different types of game modes. Plus, it can be a story mode.

3. Binge Eat
No, I'm not talking about the food given to you by flight attendants. Buy some food at duty free. Trust me, it won't keep you bored. 

4. Download Music
Listen to new artist. Give them a try. Avoid listening to those songs that has been seating in your playlist for months. Honestly, I made myself a playlist just for my flights.

5. Read a Book
Ok. Don't get me wrong. But I actually love reading books as long as it keeps me interested on every single page. I actually did not bring a book this time since no books were catching my attention. 

6. Talk to you Neighbour
I personally never had a stranger sit beside me before but I believe that getting to know your neighbour would help you defeat boredom. Ask them where they're headed to. Hahahaha I'm just kidding

7. Sleep
Sleep sleep sleep. It's self explanatory. 

8. Take a Picture of the Outside
Take amazing pictures of the clouds and post them on social media! So artsy, hahaha.

9. Watch YouTube
Watch your favourite YouTuber in the sky! If your airline doesn't offer you free wifi nor at least a wifi that they sell, sorry. Our airline was generous to give us 15MB of wifi. That's a lot right? I was just being sarcastic. I claimed my free wifi but still, it did not work.

10. Make an Escape Plan
Plan this with your family and/or friends with you during the flight. I know that most of the passengers ignore the infomercial for our own safety for a possible crash-landing. Note, this is very important, don't forget to do it. Always remember to do this immediately after taking a seat.

Always stay safe!

x,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe