CITY OF PINES

Monday, August 01, 2016

It has been so long since I have been to the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City, Benguet. Imagine? Five years! I missed everything about it since almost a quarter of my childhood memories were built there. Hahahaha 

We were kinda late. We left the house at almost nine in the morning, then arrived at our first destination at 11:50am

Our first destination was in Mount Lourdes where we have to climb the hill with more than 200 steps. It was really funny because most of the group were consisted of the elders. I'm just being sarcastic here, the group was mostly young adults. Though, some of us did not make it to the top.

Second destination was at Burnham Park. We ate there and had a little picnic like the old times. I really missed it especially the strawberry taho and ice cream as well as the activities.
We road the bikes for thirty minutes, I really missed it. My childhood.


Botanical Garden was our third destination. The landscaping was beautiful where we took a lot of photographs to be remembered. 

Our fourth destination was at Mines View Park. I was not sure what we were overlooking, but it was pretty nice. 


Good Sheppherd was our fifth stop.
We bought goodies there and souvenirs :)


We stopped by the Masion House. It is a Presidential House located at the north of the Philippines.

Lastly, our seventh destination was at SM City Baguio. We ate dinner and had a little shopping!

~~~
This trip was planned at 2am during the day of our trip. It was organised by my cousin and yours truly. I am sure that my family had fun throughout this whole trip. It's kinda sad because we all did this in one day so we had to be in pace.

x,
rj





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe