THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 04

Sunday, December 11, 2016




These past few months has been crazy for me. There were several tests, presentations, essays and even projects. This week, its finals week! How exciting! Not really. Since I have not been able to update here on my blog, I am going to post this for now and the rest of the rest will follow. Anyway, Paradeaux is now a year old since October 24th 2015. On that day was the #AldubEBTamangPanahon event that was held at the Philippine Arena in Bulacan. The blog also had a change of theme recently. 

CURRENTLY


Reading
I was reading hate tweets against this page on twitter. I cannot believe that people would actually say those stuff. It was involving a heinous crime; it was dramatic.

Writing
Recently, I have been writing a Research Paper for my English class in college. It was very stressful. But currently, I am writing this blog post.

Listening
Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
This song has been stuck in my head for days now!

Current Favourites:
• Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
• Million Years by Adele
• Millionaire by Cash Cash
• All I Ask by Adele
• You and Me by Marc E. Bassy and G-Eazy
• Baliw by Marydale Entrata and Edward Barber (MayWard)

Thinking
Worried about my Statistics Final! And whether to go back in the Philippines next year?

Smelling
I sprayed my hands with some Biogenic Isopropyl Alcohol from the Philippines. They do not sell those here in America. At least not in my place.

Wishing
To be back in the Philippines as soon as possible! Hahahaha
I miss that place. 
And of course, a Merry Christmas:D

Hoping
To finish this year successfully. 

Wearing
I am currently at home while writing this post. I am wearing a grey shirt, winter green fleece sweater to stay warm, pajamas and socks.

Wanting
Currently wanting this little gadget or device that I can use everyday whether in school or at home. It is a little bit pricey, though I can use my own money to buy it.

Needing
So there is this one tiny bump on my scalp. It has been there for months now and  cannot get it removed. I showed it to my parents, cousins and friends, they all said it was a pimple. I do not know what it is. I need to get rid of it.

Feeling
Scared for my Statistics Final! As many people know, Math and I would just not get along. 

***
I hope you guys would have a great week ahead!

x,
rj









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe