CHRISTMAS TAG | 2016

Sunday, December 25, 2016


Questions:

1. Whats your favourite Holiday Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas! It was my first time watching this movie from my Psychology class. We had a mini project for it, and I really enjoyed it!

2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour? Red and Gold

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or Dress up for Christmas? Dressed up

4. If you could only buy one person a present for Christmas, who would it be? N/A

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Sometimes we open them on Christmas eve, but I prefer opening presents on Christmas morning.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? No, not yet. I have to try it next year!

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Sleep... Movies... We actually have a month winter break!

8. Any Christmas wishes? I personally wanted an Apple Watch. But that is something that I can get for my own. A healthy family and the best for 2017!

9. Favourite Christmas smell? Mint and a fresh Christmas tree

10. Favourite Christmas meal? Ham!

11. Whats your favourite holiday drink? Apple cider?

12. Candy cane or ginger bread men? Ginger bread men

13. Favourite Christmas song? I'll Be Home by Meghan Trainor

14. Have you ever built a snowman? Yes! 

15. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? An Apple Watch?

16. Where do you usually spend the Holiday? At home

17. Is your Christmas Tree, real or fake? It is a fake little Christmas Tree for this year.

18. What tops your tree? A Star

19. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I am kinda a pro. Though I sometimes fail, but that's fine.

20.  Peeking at gifts or be surprised? I always wanted to be surprised.


Enjoy your Holiday!

x,
rj







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe