FML FOREVER

Friday, April 21, 2017



Netflix's new-released series entitled, 13 Reasons Why storms social media.
I had no plans for our Spring Break, so I decided to join the bandwagon, and might as well watch this series since almost everyone is watching it. I finished fourteen episodes in less than three days which got me shookt. A friend of mine finished it in one sitting hahaha. The series was short for me! I had so much questions that must me answered!
I tried not to read reviews, discussions and forums on social media about 13 Reasons Why because I know that somehow, they will spoil the whole purpose, or plot of the series. Don't worry, there are no spoilers in this blog post, well at least no big spoilers xD
Spring Break was over, and finally my friends, and I get to discuss about this topic. A friend of mine have not finished watching it so we had to talk quietly. We all asked each other's questions, and surprisingly none of us had a definite answer. We all talked, and talked as if we were in Monet's (we were actually in a taco place) until my friend told me that the series was shot near us. I said, "FML?" and my friend told me that she was serious. I replied, "FML Forever?!?!", she says yes. I was shocked because I recognize the places while I was watching it, well just the bridge that Clay was looking at, at the beginning, but I thought it was just a film edit, or whatnot to make it seem that he was in that actual spot overlooking the bridge.
My friend kept on telling me that the place was shot at ********, a city that is right next to us!!! Monet's Café, Baker's Drug Store, and the Cinema place was in downtown of the city that was next to us! How bizarre?!?! The places looked good in the film!!! I didn't expect that at all!
I wanted to visit those places now since I am obsessed with the series.
Yes, you may think that the book was a better version. I did not read the book before actually getting to see the series, but I am still planning on getting the book, and try reading it. I know some people like to read, and watch the film, but that is not my thing at all.

x,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe