13 REASONS WHY EDWARD BARBER

Sunday, April 23, 2017


These are the 13 Reason Why Edward Barber Won The Hearts Of Many.

1. HE IS VERY CHEERFUL
My first impression on Edward when he first appeared on It's Showtime is that he is a decent guy that comes from a well-off family. When I heard that he came from Germany, I immediately thought that this guy would be a serious one. But when the hosts said that he is half British, I was puzzled because he speaks German, he is half Filipino, and grew up in Germany? Okay it's a confusing thing, but I got used to it now even though I still think that he is somewhat part German. xD
In one of his interviews, he said that language is not an important thing, but as long as he can make someone laugh, and that's all that matters. I was astounded on what he said! I was saying yes, yes, yes in my head! Edward can ride with your jokes, and even be crazy! Though sometimes when he is with Maymay, he goes crazy naturally. (hahaha peace)

2. HE IS A LOYAL FRIEND
He was the one who would typically sit alone, and read his book that he brought inside the Big Brother house. As he converse with different housemates, he immediately made a bond with them especially with Marco since they both come from a European culture. Marydale taught him some Tagalog words, and Edward taught her some German words. There was no language barrier for him since he was trying to communicate with the other housemates as much as possible. He made friends, and even support them through hard times.

3. HE IS GOD FEARING
Just like Marydale, Edward would sometimes lead the prayer before they eat. I would occasionally see him pray in front of the altar when I watch the live stream. 


4. HE LOOKS LIKE A PRINCE
One thing that you would notice by just looking at him at first glance is that he looks like a prince!!! I have never seen him before in person, but he looks like a prince! Maybe it's just me? But.... good job, Mr. & Mrs. Barber! xD
(Hello? Maymay?)

5. HE LOVES HIS FAMILY
Just like any other kid in this world, he loves his family unconditionally. How many times would I hear him say that he misses his mom, dad, and sister? Ha! Countless of times! I cried when he got a call from his mom saying that she is very proud of him. I can truly relate to him when he explained that he had been waiting for his parents to say that they are proud of him— I wish I would hear the same.

6. HE IS BIG-HEARTED
His family would do charity works for the less fortunate. Every Christmas, they would spend time giving away goods in the Philippines. So nice of them!
On the picture above, giving love did not end even after he got out of the Big Brother house. Edward gave away a thousand stuffed toys for the kids during his radio guesting back in Germany.

*This section is a collaboration with Parokya Ni Edward*

7. HE IS VERY WITTY
Even though he doesn't say anything, you can literally point out that he is smart and witty. If someone would tell a corny joke, he would catch it, and make it funny.... This guy knows about everything. He would speak words like a true speaker.
I do not even know how he gets to watch a lot of movies! Well duh? There is Netflix! I don't even know if he got Netflix, but I am sure he does. He would always discuss movies with different housemates as long as the other housemate has seen the movie as well. When I watch the live stream, I literally cannot relate to them because I had no Netflix. Jk, hampaslupa lang po talaga. Sometimes, he would tell stories about scary and creepy stuffs, so I would just turn down the volume when I watch. Hahahaha

8. HE IS SUCH A PRANKSTER
He pranks almost everyone! His housemates, even his own sister!!! Did he ever pranked kuya before? Edward, you should do that when you get back to the house next time! I could not even count the people has been victimized by him. He loves to prank, but no one would get him back good. Buang ka!

9. HE IS CARING
When he was first assigned to be the task leader, all that he was worried of was his teammates. He took care of them, guided them for the rest of the week. He took all of the punishments even though it was not his fault. At the end, he was still determined to win, and finish the given task. He motivated his teammates to be strong, and handle each obstacle. He proved that he could be a great leader.

10. HE WANTED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
I did not know that he seriously wanted to be an Actor until they get the task where they have to re-enact specific scenes that was from an original movie. 
Until Titig Ng Pag-Ibig auditions came. Wow! I was more surprised that he can really act! And I was thinking all about the envious bashers that I read, what a slap on their faces! Ha! 
On some interviews, he said that he wanted to pursue acting.

11. HE IS GENEROUS
He is kind, humble and magnanimous. He comes from a well-off family, and he never told to people's faces that they are rich, they are rich, they are rich. That is what I like about him. He is not selfish, he would share stuffs with his housemates as long as he can. Even though his housemates tell him that they are rich, he would ignore them and say that they are not rich. Very humble, I hope he stays like that :D

12. HE CAN STRATEGIZE QUICK
Hands down! Edward faced several challenges before actually getting the first spot for the Dream Team as a teen housemate. Of course with the help of the beautiful, Laura Barber. If you ever get to be in his team, let him voice out his opinions, and trust him wholeheartedly because he knows what he is doing.

13. HE IS FORBEARING
He is very forbearing. He has a lot of patience especially during the different tasks that they had. He is a peacemaker in the house especially when two of the housemates kept on arguing with each other. I liked how he handled Marco and Christian at the time during the water bottle issue that they had. Along with Maymay, they both fixed this issue. 
If I was in that situation, I would just grab a bag of popcorn, and slowly clap for the two. Hahaha




[Photo Credits to: ABSCBN/PBB, @MayWardOfficial, @Edward_Barber, @PNEdward2 Parokya Ni Edward]

~~~
I hope you loved what you read! 'Till next time!
x,
rj







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe