PERFECT DELUSION

Wednesday, May 03, 2017



It all started in August. And it all started with this one girl named, Marydale Entrata. I am a big fan of Pinoy Big Brother, and I have watched every season of it.
In the past season, the time when the teens finally get to meet each other, I was very excited about it because I knew that teens would be a big hit once again, or probably bigger! The first teen housemate that was introduced was Marydale, and was followed by Edward. They first time that they met was kind of eye-catching. Well, the sense of kilig was sudden! When all of the boys were already complete, Marydale told them that it is time to eat dinner! Christian (a housemate) tasted what Marydale cooked for them, but he said that it does not taste like anything, so he tweaked the flavours a bit. Marydale let Edward taste the sour stew, and he said that he liked it. Edward said that it is not perfect, and that's what makes it more special. Since then, I started to follow their journey throughout the entire season even up to this day. Though many hurdles came along the way, these did not stop them and us, supporters.

The day before my birthday came, and this is the first time that I am going to celebrate my special day as a Flyer and a part of the fandom. Many of the flyers were greeting me in social media, and I am very thankful to have them. I waited for midnight for my actual birthday, and I was thanking the people that greeted me one by one, until I suddenly fell asleep.

And so I dreamed.....

I will tell you what my dream is about as detailed as possible.

As usual, you do not remember how your dream started. But what I remember is that I got an e-mail from this random e-mail address, and there was a video attached. In my dream, it was said that I was at the mall when I got the e-mail. I opened the message, and watched the video. It turned our that it is MAYWARD!!! Yes! Marydale Entrata and Edward Barber!!! It was a video greeting for my birthday!
"Hello, RJ MAGALONG! Happy Happy Birthday to you! (said by Maymay). We heard that you are a big fan of us, and we hope to see you soon! (said by Edward)." I repeated to watch the video to see if it is real! I watched it again, and yes it is real!
After I watched the video, I SCREAMED...... a lot!!! And I screamed so loud inside of the mall, that all of the people that were shopping looked at me like crazy. I started balling in tears until the police came to help me. The cops asked me what's wrong, but I said no, I am fine. They asked me once again, and I replied that I am okay. I was on the floor crying, and the people were still looking at me. I was outside of Forever 21, and the staffs came to me, and helped me got up but the endless tears kept on coming. I tried to get myself together, but I cannot do it from what I saw. The cops was following me, and even told me that they will bring me to a Psychiatric Urgent Care (whatever that is, I do not remember what they said). I looked at them whilst I was crying, and told them that I am not crazy.

Now, I cannot remember this part of my dream. I do not know how I ended up in the Philippines.


So one night I was with Master (MWOfficial), Mariz (PNE), Yana (PNE), Dana (PNE), Ace (MWRetweeter), Dism (Maywardism), Pastel (PastelVibrant), Daddy Kevin, Mommy Cathy, Marydale Entrata, Edward Barber, my cousin, Jonas Gaffud and Pia Wurtzbach. Let me just calm down............... I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!!  I was so happy deep inside!!!! But I need to show that I am all relaxed! Okay, it is kinda weird how I am with these people, especially with Jonas and Pia! hahaha kinda weird. We were on a dinner! I have no idea how I ended up with them, and I do not even know most of them, well maybe I know them from social media, but I do not know their faces. Of course, I know Master, Daddy Kevin, Mommy Cathy, Yana, Pastel, MayWard, Jonas and Pia.
The dinner went like this...

Okay. Let me calm down once again. Sorry to all flyers, but I was sitting in between MayWard! Juskolord!
I do not remember our exact conversations, but Maymay and Edward would always tease each other! Hahaha. Moments later, Edward asked Maymay if she is his girlfriend! The entire place was in complete silence! Namamatay ako deep inside nung narinig ko iyon! Maymay was just smiling, and started to get red! I was in the middle of them, so I tried to scoot away, and sat beside Maymay. She was just smiling, and Edward was patiently waiting for her answer. I called Maymay's name as a signal to answer Edward's question. Maymay nodded her head saying yes. Edward asked, "So... tayo na?" Maymay replied, "Oo na!" I screamed, "OH MY GAAADD!!! This happened in front of me?!" I was really shocked! I started to go down on the floor looking like a worm all crazy! Pia said, "Kiss!" and the rest of us chanted, kiss! Kiss! Kiss! We were the only ones who were in that place, so it was my chance to say, "Tayo lang nandito! Walang pictures! Kiss na!!!" Maymay did not want to make the first move, but Edward's head was slowly nearing her face. Maymay did not want to because she was being shy, so I shoved Maymay's head to Edward's! Their head bumped each other, I did not know if they kissed because I was beside her, and she was turned back at me. We all screamed, and Maymay started to slap my shoulder, laughing out loud! I asked her, "Kinikilig ka May?" And she answered, "Oo. Ang gwapo eh!'' Jonas said, "Hahaha! Kinikilig siya!"
"May, okay lang." said Mommy Cathy. PNE girls said, "Kiss! Kiss!" After a few moments, Edward turned Maymay's face into him, and started to kiss her! Sobrang sigaw kaming lahat!!!!!!!!! BUUUSSSHHHAAAKKK!!!!!! They hugged each other, at nag holding hands na sila habang kumakain kami. The dinner went well, and I woke up because was the morning of my birthday.

I woke with a smile on my face. Happy Birthday to me! xD

~~~
I hope you liked what you read, until next time!

x,
rj



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe