SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 05

Sunday, June 18, 2017


Join The Sunday Currently


The past few weeks have been very busy for me, and survived all of it! I am still busy otherwise, but I think that everything is manageable. After a month without blogging, all I can say is that it is actually kinda weird writing stuffs in here especially this type of blog post since it has been more than six months since I had a Sunday Currently.

CURRENTLY

Reading
I am currently reading different tweets on twitter (obviously), and just reacting to it. Oh! I have been seeing funny viral tweets, and they are really amazing!

Writing
I am currently writing about this "secret" project that I am doing. It is actually exciting, and I am just currently waiting for their replies as a whole. This project will be out soon, and I hope you guys can ehem ehem, read it as well.

Listening
I am currently listening to "You are so beautiful by Eddy Kim" it is actually a song from a Korean Drama called, Goblin. Yes, I do not typically watch Korean Dramas, but this is an exemption since it has taken the world by storm, and I thought of also watching it as well.

Current Favourites:
- The entire Goblin Official Soundtrack
- Dua Lipa's self-titled album
- Khalid's American Teen album
- Myles Parrish's Vomac album
- Toinks by Maymay Entrata
- Strip That Down by Liam Payne
- Bon Appetit by Katy Perry
- Swish Swish by Katy Perry
- Witness by Katy Perry
- I'm The One by DJ Khaled and Justin Bieber


Thinking
I am currently thinking on how to execute something that I am planning for next year!!!

Smelling
All I can currently smell is the febreeze with Tide scent that is behind be. hahahahaha

Wishing
2017 was a roller coaster ride for me, and all I can say is that it has not been a great year for me. I am wishing for a better year next year.

Hoping
I am currently hoping that I could finish this year happy. Well, I'll keep you updated with that. xD

Wearing
What I am wearing right now is so opposite from my last Sunday Currently last year! Okay, I am currently wearing a grey sweater, and basketball shorts.

Wanting
I am currently wanting those people that I chose to tell something about this project. Lol I want to go to San Francisco. I know, it is only like a few minutes away, but I still do not manage to go there somehow.

Needing
I need to get rid of my colds. It has been here for a few days now. I will get better soon though.

Feeling
I am currently feeling happy, and excited!


***
I hope you guys have a great week ahead!

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO YOUR DAD!

Until next time.

x,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe