SWEET SUMMER '17

Sunday, August 27, 2017


It has been a few weeks since my summer ended. I know, I have not posted an entry since after the 'Sunday Currently' that I wrote a few weeks ago. My summer was not that grand unlike last year's, but I am happy that I got to try different stuffs, and went to different places this year.

My summer kicked off by attending my cousin's high school graduation. Yes, I am basing this blog from my Snapchat Saved Memories hahahaha. I attended my cousin's graduation, of course I was in charge with my camera, and took pictures of the ceremony. After the graduation, we took pictures with the family, and took pictures with the friends. We celebrated this time at home, and I was so excited since we get to eat cake! Lol We do not normally buy cake.

At the beginning of my ''Sweet Summer '17'',  I decided to watch this Korean Drama called, Goblin. It was actually my first time to watch a Korean Drama since I was a kid. This was my first serious KDrama that I watched. The storyline was great, actually. I kinda prefer Grim's, and Sunny's storyline though. Anyway, I still have to finish the series! I think I am on episode ten? I do not feel like finishing it, for now.

Okay. I want to insert a picture for this, but I prefer not to because it is embarrassing hahahahaha. This time, we came over to my cousin's girlfriend to play a water balloon fight. I did not want to get wet, so I volunteered to just record them, and take pictures whilst they play. After that, we had Mexican food and it was so good!

On the Fourth of July, it was my first time going to a Whole Foods Market. The stuff that they sell there was so expensive! No joke. But the most exciting part of this day was an unexpected trip to the Cheesecake Factory! I was so excited when I heard that we are going because I have been telling them that I wanted to go there. The place was really nice, bougie, and really clean. I could even choose my order at first because I was not familiar with their menu. Anyway, the appetizer came and it was so good! Well, I was hungry at the time. hahahahaha. My order came, and I was a little bit skeptical at first because there was a prosciutto that it came with! I got excited lol. Though, the pasta had no dressing or sauce or whatever you call it. Wait, it came with olive oil! Oh no. After we ate the food, I wanted a cheesecake, but the rest did not order any, so I did not order either. I was so happy that day! We headed home, and I planned to watch the fireworks, but ended up staying at home.

Now, the picture above. We went to a lake, and it was not planned at all. It was a sudden trip. I was wearing jeans at a lake, and it was so hot! My cousins, and his girlfriend jumped into the water, but I did not. I did not have extra clothes! My cousin wanted me to jump in, but I still chose not to. We were there for like three hours, and went straight back home. I took some cool pictures, and clips when I was there. I hope I can share them starting next year?

I went to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for the first time! I was really looking forward for that day to come in months! Of course, I went to some rides! My favourite ride was the Giant Dipper, they say that it is famous. We went to one attraction, and it was the fright walk. I hate scary, and creepy things so this was a little bit exciting for me. I really enjoyed this day, and of course I took pictures and videos. I cannot wait to be back. I will share them soon!

My cousin, and his mom arrived from the Philippines. It is their first time here in America. Though we waited at the airport for almost four hours, but it was all worth it.

A week or two after we went to Boardwalk, we went to Six Flags. My cousin that just came was his first time at Six Flags. I have to be honest, I was scared of big rides because I do not want to feel sick, and start throwing up all over lol. I enjoyed my visit at Six Flags this time, unlike the last time. I loved it, and I wish I can go back some time soon! Oh! I went to this ride called Wonder Woman, and after the ride I felt really sick. Do not want to do that again. Before we head home, we watched the dolphins do exhibitions. It was amusing!

Oh. We went to see the Golden Gate Bridge!

Overall, my summer was just a simple one. I hope you enjoyed your summer! We are soon headed to fall, probably my favourite season of all. Hahahahaha :D

~~~
I hope you enjoyed what you read!
Until next time!

Always, Good Luck!

x,
rj





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe