7 THINGS I LEARNED FROM 2017

Wednesday, December 27, 2017




I listed some things that I learned from the year, 2017.


1. Imagine and Create
Alright. We probably have done this a million times now, but I tend to think what I'm about to do before actually creating it. I mostly used this during my communications class, so every time we would present a speech in front of everyone, I would normally envision it first before actually writing, and creating my visual aids. I also use this method for my Instagram. Lol.

2. Emotions
Sometimes I tend to be impulsive with my emotions, and sometimes I could not even tell that I am already affecting someone based on what I feel. I wanted to leave this in 2017 :D Okay. Anyway. Yeah. Hahahahaha

3. Don't let people bring you down
This year, there were people who tried to put me down. They made me feel down, and kept saying that I cannot do what I wanted to do--- that I will never be successful. I wanted to leave this story to myself, since it is quite a bit personal. All I can say is that I always need to be ahead of that person's plan. *evil laughs*

4. Don't trust anyone easily
This happens yearly to me. Every time I wanted to do something, people tend to steal my ideas. I always think that they would not take my idea, but people still do. Another thing is when you tell too much personal stories to someone, and people tend to share that specific story to other people and sometimes, they twist the story around. This is why I have trust issues. Lol.

5. Strong Personality
I learned that little things easily trigger or affect me at any point. This year, I learned to not get affected by little things easily. I should not always over-think and not care what other people say about me.

6. Blessed
That sudden trip to the Philippines at the end of this year was my "Plot Twist" before 2018. I was expecting to be back in the Philippines back in June, but I was busy at that time of the year. I lost hope, and thought that I wouldn't be able to go back to the Philippines this year.
When I was in the Philippines, I noticed that people living a simple life are so happy with it. Sometimes, I also wish to live in the Philippines again. I also hope that we are all contented with our lives, and that we are truly blessed.

7. Don't force people to stay in your life
People come and go. You meet new people, and at some unexpected point in your life, they would suddenly vanish from your life. Let them go, and keep going with your life. You do not deserve them.

---b o n u s---

8. What If's
Nasa point na ako ng life ko where: I don't really care what happens next. All I have to do is to keep trying on whatever opportunities that would come. I am not afraid if I fail. So that at the end of my life, I can look back at myself and say, "At least I tried. No regrets, at least I experienced it". I would not look back with regret and say, "I wish I tried to do it before. What if I tried it? What would have happened to me before?" It is not good to live life with "What If's", so if an opportunity comes to you, grab it! Good Luck!

---

P.S. I am not sure if this is my last blog post this 2017. But if it is, then I hope you had a great year and of course, have a great 2018 as well!

x,
rj


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe