CHRISTMAS TAG | 2017

Monday, December 18, 2017



Questions:

1. Whats your favourite Holiday Movie? My favourite Holiday Movie would probably Bad Santa. I am not entirely sure if that is considered as a Holiday Movie though.

2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour? Red and White!

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or Dress up for Christmas? I like to dress up for Christmas.

4. If you could only buy one person a present for Christmas, who would it be? N/A

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? For this year, I'd like to open presents during Christmas Eve.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? No, not yet. But I have plans though.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Okay. For this year, I have binge watching my favourite TV Shows like Riverdale, and I have been also watching a lot of movies lately.

8. Any Christmas wishes? Hmmm. I still havent got myself an Apple Watch! Lol. It has been a year. Imagine? I have been wanting that watch for a year now.

9. Favourite Christmas smell? The smell of fresh Christmas Trees.

10. Favourite Christmas meal? Ham!

11. Whats your favourite holiday drink? Apple Cider.

12. Candy cane or ginger bread men? Ginger bread men.

13. Favourite Christmas song? Right now, I am loving Ariana Grande's "Winter Things", as well as Jason Mraz's "Winter Wonderland".

14. Have you ever built a snowman? Yes! We tried.

15. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? I do not really have something on my list. I just wish for a happy, and healthy 2018 for my family and I.

16. Where do you usually spend the Holiday? I usually stay at home.

17. Is your Christmas Tree, real or fake? Fake Christmas Tree! But I wish we'd get a gigantic real Christmas Tree!

18. What tops your tree? Star!

19. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I'd say that I am pretty good at it I guess.

20.  Peeking at gifts or be surprised? I always wanted to be surprised. Though if you wrap the gift according to its shape, well of course it makes it obvious so I just leave it there and act as if I was surprised by it. Oh no, that's kinda bad. Lol



21. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Eve! I believe it is every Filipinos' tradition to celebrate on Christmas Eve, and to be carried on the next morning.

22. White lights, or colored lights? White lights!

23. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I honestly want to experience New York during the Holiday Season. You know? Go ice skating, and see the giant Christmas Tree at Rockefeller!

24. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? Yes. I tend to make New Years Resolution, but at the middle of the year, I forget about them.

25. Most memorable Holiday moment? I guess, last year? We had so much fun last year. We had a typical Filipino celebration, having lots of fun, karaoke, a lot of food!!

Enjoy your Holiday!

x,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe