WHY I LOVE MY PLANNER

Wednesday, April 04, 2018


It is safe to say that 2017 was quite a tough year for me. My life was unorganised, and was all over the place. Before 2017 ended, I decided to look up planners that could possibly put myself together lol. I reviewed so much planners until I stumbled upon Passion Planner! This planner was exactly what I was looking for. My idea was a planner that I can also use as my daily journal. Well as you look at the planner, it kinda looks like a journal. I love how it is minimal looking.


Like any other journals, when you open the Passion Planner, you will see this information upfront. I took this photos before writing this blog post. I have not written on this page because I was planning to share this in here!



This page is an overview of the important dates and holidays for 2018 and 2019.
Space of Infinite Possibility also appear on the weekly log, and it is where I use to doodle and write my favourite quote of the week in addition to what is on the left side of the page.
(You'll see what I am talking about later on)



This page is where you can see my June Calendar, and yes, I have not written on it yet because I have no concrete plans on this month. Plans will soon appear when I hit the month of May, for sure!!
The sections are self explanatory**



The weekly log! Probably the most used category in this planner. I would normally jot down plans or tasks on that specific day. On each specific day, I write what is the most important on "Today's Focus". I also forget to track what good happened throughout the week, so sometimes I just draw in that area. Before I start the week, I read the quote on the side to motivate me. This planner also gives a different quote every week!



Finally! My 'most' favourite part of this planner is the Monthly Reflections!
It will remind you on how much you grew last month!

Also, I forgot to add it in here, but I keep a "Year In Pixels" page at the last page of my planner where a specific colour is assigned to the mood of the day. At the end of the year, I can review what I was feeling on that specific day. On my phone, I also keep a timeline on what good has happened.
I waited three months to use this planner whether it is effective to me or not. Fortunately, yes! It is very effective,  I became more and more productive each day. At first I thought I would regret buying this and end up not using it. Yes, the price was nothing like a basic planner, but it is for sure worth it!
I also bought the Get One-Give One type of planner, where the company gives a planner to a person in need when you buy one. <3

This is not just a normal planner, it is something beyond!

REVIEWS

Paper: 10/10 the ink won't bleed through unless it is intentional.

Structure: 9/10

Journal Prompts: 8/10

Monthly Layout: 10/10 it is not too big and not too small. It is just about right for me.

Weekly Layout: 10/10 so good!!

Convenience: 9/10
______________________________
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? 
YES!


~~
xo,
rj



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe