HAPPINESS DELIGHT | 01

Wednesday, July 11, 2018


Good day! I am going to start this new "segment" I guess on my blog to list my current favourite things in life that make me happy. Recently, I saw a video that it is important to appreciate little things in life. The woman basically said that she gets excited on small things such as going to the grocery and shop for the food that she has to prepare for dinner. I believe that it was so nice of her, and made me realise that I am  thankful for what I have as well.
These are my happy favourites for the month of May and June!

- FOOD: 
1. Strawberry Ice Cream- I have been eating strawberry ice cream in the afternoon almost everyday. Summer has come, and I wanted something to beat the heat.
2. Kirkland Chocolate Almonds- This is probably one of my most favourite chocolates that I can easily buy in our area. I love nuts, and whenever I feel like eating something sweet, I tend to grab them as I watch my favourite show online.
3. Garlic Shrimp with Chili Sauce- I personally love shrimps. I had this dish on the first week of June, and it is definitely going to a right spot on this list!
4. Yachaejeon- It is a vegetable pancake that we always get from a Korean restaurant nearby. My mom loves them too!

- CLOTHING:
1. My black and white stripe button down shirt that I wore to California's Great America from Forever21.
2. Another plaid button down shirt from Michael Kors.
3. A pair of sneakers from Calvin Klein.

- GADGET: 
My camera! I know that it has been with me for several years now. It was gifted to me by my dad (well I have been asking for it for four years lol) until I achieved something. It was gifted with my trip to the Philippines the same year. I used this camera when we recently went to California's Great America.

- MOVIE:
I rarely watch movies, but the most recent film that I watched was a filipino movie entitled "Kasal". The story was really good, and we did not expect its plot twist! We were all shookt.

- TV SHOW:
I recently replaced filipino tv shows to watching KDramas recently, and for the month of May and June, my favourite show was 'RichMan' lol. It was the only show that I watched for those months, so it is the only thing that I can put in here. I would rate it a 10/10 because I liked the story a lot. It was so simple, and I really like the ending. Yes, I finished this for a total of two weeks because I cannot binge watch shows, I have no idea how other people do it.
P.S. Do not come at me when you do not like this show. I am just saying this because I really enjoyed it. I am no KDrama expert or something, I just watch them whenever I feel like it.

- MUSIC:
There has been a lot of music that was released in the months of May and June. Here are the lists of the music that I enjoy.

Girls Like You - Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B

Look At Me - Fetty Wap

Strawberry Kush - Fetty Wap

Bed - Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande

The Light Is Coming - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj

Best Part - Daniel Ceasar

Like That - Kris Wu

- MOBILE APP:
I have not been exploring with different apps on my phone, but recently I happen to find "Split"
It is a great app to divide your phone screen into two, which is also great for multitasking! I often use it when using YouTube and Twitter at the same time! I highly recommend it.

- SCENT:
I do not really wear cologne, and if I have to it would be really light. I have nothing to share on this, but I like the smell of cleanliness.

- PLACE: 
I have been going to this taco place recently in our area. I love their tacos!

~~~

I hope you liked this new entry on my blog lol. 'Til next time!

~~~

xo,
rj




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe