YEAR IN REVIEW: 2021

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

 


Many things happened this year. Especially to me, with the pandemic, with career, also my relationship with my friends and family--   this year was totally a roller coaster ride. Although,  I would say that this year was my happiest year during this pandemic. I tried a lot of new stuff with my friends, and went to food places that we have never been. I also learned how to drink this year! lol. 
2021 taught me how to understand people, and understand where they are coming from. Many people that I met this year taught me different life experiences that I could possibly apply to my life later on. I also met new friends that can potentially be friends for a lifetime. Overall, this year taught me to be thankful on what I have, and to learn how to appreciate little things that come to my way.

++++++++++

I gathered a lift of my favourites from this year! Enjoy!

MOVIES or KDRAMAS
- Start Up! (8/10)
- Sweet Home (6/10)
- Alice In Borderland (10/10)
- The Gifted S2 (5/10)
- Busted! 3 (10/10)
- True Beauty (8/10)
- The Judgement (6/10)
- Fabricated City (5/10)
- The Penthouse 1 (10//10)
- The Penthouse 2 (10/10)
- Girl From Nowhere 2 (8/10)
- Sweet & Sour (8.5/10)
- La Casa De Papel (10/10)
- Run On (7/10)
- Nevertheless (5/10)
- Hometown Chachacha (7/10)
- Squid Game (10/10) 

MUSIC
- Check my Spotify for playlists :)

TECH
- Apple TV 4K
- iPhone 13 Pro Max 

FOOD
- Matcha!
- Crispy Tofu
- Korean BBQ
- HotPot

APPLICATIONS
- League of Legends: Wild Rift

FIL-DRAMAS
- Ang Sa Iyo Ay Akin
- Init Sa Magdamag

SKIN CARE
- Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Synchronized Multi-recovery Complex

******

This will be my last post for this year.
2021 was definitely a fun year to me. I hope we all have a better 2022 ahead of us. Hopefully, we could finally end the pandemic. Please get vaccinated and stay safe!
Always, Good luck!
******

xo,
rj








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe