YEAR IN REVIEW: 2018

Sunday, December 30, 2018


This 2018, I know that it was not the perfect year for me--- there were loops and holes here and there, but I know for sure that it was a great one. I kicked off 2018 with a bang. I remember the first day that my cousin and our mutual friend were out at a place and hanged out. On the way home, I heard a song that truly changed my life. Lol. Not really change, but I did not expect that I would like that type of music. It was a different genre that I never imagined myself listening to. I have no idea what happened to myself, but I like those music that this artist release. Oh, I started watching KDramas this year, but only the select ones lol not everything. The first month overall was fun, and a lot of discoveries popped out of nowhere. I learned a lot since this year for me was also a very creative one, and I am planning to continue that for sure next year. The last three months of the first half of the year was quite a struggle to me. I was taking my last math class ever, and I just felt a lot of pressure to passing it since I am not good at math, really. Summer was mostly relaxation at home. I just wanted to sleep all day, feeling that I deserved those days just binge watching movies after a semester in school. We went to California's Great America, and it was my first time there. To be completely honest, it was kinda dry in there that I think that is going to be my last visit in that place. I did not enjoy the place, that I would rather go to Santa Cruz's Beach Boardwalk than Great America.
Second semester of school came, and this is where most of my problems were really bad. I was very concentrated in school during these months since I was struggling hard. I know that my family did not really notice this because I just tend to show that I am doing fine in school. Well, I have been always doing good in school, this was the first time that I really struggled acedemically. I would be disappointed and sometimes cry over my grades, but in the end I still made it through successfully. I am happy with my grades for the second semester even though it does not look that great compared to last semester. I also went to Reno, Nevada this year for a campus tour. During the first few hours, I actually considered going to this University but then I realised and told my friend that they were just showing the good and new sides of the campus. Yes, they really were. We would see old buildings from afar, and even visited their dorms. I was not impressed to be honest. Yes, the tuition was pretty reasonable, but the expectation was not met. I have visited better campuses around norcal.
My favourite people were really really really a big part of my 2018. Thanks to them. No one would understand how they helped me this year. Can I say that they were my saviours? Yes.

That would be all. Until next time ;)

====
I gathered a list of my favourites that I discovered this year! Enjoy!
P.S. None of these are sponsored, unless otherwise noted.


2 0 1 8     F A V O U R I T E S

MOVIES or SERIES
- Crazy Rich Asians (English)
- 13 Reasons Why (English)
- Seven Sundays (Tagalog)
- The Hows Of Us (Tagalog)
- Kasal (Tagalog)

MUSIC
Go check out my 2018 Music playlist on spotify!

TECH
- iPad Pro
- Handheld Microscope
- Google Home

PLACES
- California's Great America
- Reno, Nevada

FOOD
These were my first times
- Garlic Chicken
- Crispy Deluxe Sushi
- Samgyeopsal
- I had mini octopus but it was not my favourite
- Samosas
- Galatine Candy from Italy
- Honey Butter Almond from S.Korea

APPLICATIONS
- Amazon Prime: for convenient and fast shopping
- Split (Screen App): for multitasking
- Duolingo: where I am currently learning my 5th language
- Quizlet: I use it to study
- Good Notes: I use it to take notes on my iPad
- Adobe Illustrator: It is free, I still have to look for a better app to use for drawing on my iPad
- Starbucks: I've had a lot this year hahaha
- CashApp: for easy debit
- Zepeto: I use it when I'm bored

K-DRAMAS
- Weightlifting Fairy (series)
- I Am Not A Robot (series)
- Pure Love (movie)
- My Annoying Brother (movie)
- Andante (series)
- Rich Man (series)
- 100 Days My Prince (series)

FIL-DRAMA
- Ngayon at Kailanman

SKIN CARE
- Nature Republic's 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel


*****
This is going to be my last blog post of 2018. I hope you had a great 2018 just like I did, and if not, I hope 2019 would be a better one for us! 2019 will be the best year yet! Let us claim for a happy and prosperous year ahead :D Have a blessed 2019! Always, Good Luck!
*****

xo,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe