DALGONA COFFEE

Sunday, March 29, 2020

**picture not mine**

Dalgona Coffee is made from instant coffee, sugar, and milk. This drink originated from South Korea, and started trending due to social distancing during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
I was going to use my own pictures for this blog post, but after tweaking it a few times I have decided not to use it since it is not too pretty to be shared lol

YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 tbsp instant coffee (it has to be instant coffee)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 glasses of milk (to be set aside)
- Hand mixer


INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Bring a cup of water to a boil.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare the dalgona coffee by putting all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. I’d say use a large bowl because it will get messy later on.
3. After the water comes to a boil, carefully pour 2 tbsp of hot water into the mix of dry ingredients.
4. By using the hand mixer, whisk all ingredients until it turns light and frothy. It should achieve a stiff peak.
5. Fill two glasses with milk.
6. Top the glasses with equal amounts of the fluffy coffee.
7. Stir thoroughly.
8. Enjoy!

Dalgona Coffee, for me, has a very similar taste to frappuccino. Though it is way sweeter for my taste, I could not even finish a full glass of this drink. I just tried out all the hype, and attention that it has been getting around social media. I think I would not make this drink again even though I has plenty of time social distancing during this COVID-19 Pandemic. It was definitely fun to make one though.
I hope you guys give it a try, especially when you are curious about its taste. It would also be a perfect bonding with your family.

Stay safe and healthy at home ;*

P.S. I am currently editing the vlogs from my recent vacation in Asia! The link of my new YouTube channel will be released exclusively on my Instagram followed by the vlog teasers very soon! ;)


xo,
rj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Current Location

Current Location

© Paradeaux 2015.

All Rights Reserved

Subscribe